adventures of a girl named Erin

11.02.2005

They love me, they really love me!

Aww... check out the emails that I received from one of my students from last year. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! =)

From October 24th:

Hi Ms. Cazel how have you been i am going to
St.stanislaus kostka.But i do not really like it a
lot. It is ok my e-mail is ________. And my summer great.bye P.S.
Ms.Cazel send me an e-mail i would like to here what
is new.


From November 1st:

Hi Ms.cazel i have been so busy doing homework. That's why i could not be able to send you an email but the kids that go to St.stans are Alex, Eddy,Cindy, Michael, Melissa, Ale, Enrique, and me. Those are the kids that used to go to santa maria. And Michael keep teeling me where is ms. cazels email and i keep on for geting.But we do not get a lot of homework only like 4 or 3 but we do not get a lot of homework .And i realy miss you and i want you to be my teacher.Bye Liz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home